I’m a little bit behind on posting my challenge photos, but so far I am keeping up with the challenges! For this one, the prompt was Vampire.
For this prompt, I had Anne Rice on the brain so I settled on doing fangs and a gothic print for the rest of my nails. I used tape to tape of the sides of my forefinger and pink for the fangs and stamped the pattern. I used a tiny bit of China Glaze – Don’t Let the Dead Bite because of how apropos it seemed!
- Essie – Grow Stronger Base Coat
- Sinful Colors – Black on Black
- Sinful Colors – Snow Me White
- Sinful Colors – Sugar Sugar
- Seche Vite – Dry Fast Top Coat
- Cici&Sisi 03
The next prompt for #npclairestelle8 is Spiders and Webs. I can definitely see more stamping in my future!