Another challenge mani out of the way – about halfway through my challenges now! I’ll admit that I wasn’t feeling very inspired on this one, but I love how it came out anyway!
I think what I like best is the colors. The high contrast between the black and green really make things pop! I stamped the cat and the chevrons – I thought about using nail vinyls, but went with my Bundle Monster chevron stamp. It is a little wonky at the tip of my nail because of the way that nail curves – otherwise, it is a really nice shortcut for chevrons! I used a medium dotting tool to add the green dots to the other green nail. Quick and quirky and great for Halloween!
- Essie – Grow Stronger Base Coat
- Sinful Colors – Black on Black
- Sinful Colors – In the Limelight
- Nicole by OPI – Sweet on Pete
- Nicole by OPI – Totally in the Dark
- Seche Vite – Dry Fast Top Coat
- Cici&Sisi Halloween Plate
- Bundle Monster – 423
In case I haven’t mentioned it, I think stamping is one of the best things ever! It has a learning curve, but it gives you the opportunity to knock out some killer nail designs pretty quickly once mastered. 🙂